Thursday 1 May 2008

Hellboy: Darkness Calls special edition at Gosh! comics

After I mentioned to them that I couldn't make the shop on Saturday, those kind folks at Gosh! comics gave me an advance copy of Saturday's Free Comic Book Day edition of Hellboy. Dash decent of them.

I've also got my name down with them for this...


That's the ink washed bookplate for the soon to be released Hellboy graphic novel Darkness Calls. Its limited to just 200 copies and is signed by both Mike Mignola and Duncan Fregredo. This special edition is ONLY available through Gosh! And, listen to this, its going for the same price as the regular edition - just £12.99. That really is a great deal!

When I went into the shop today there were still slots on the waiting list for this beauty. I imagine they're filling up fast though.

More info HERE

No comments: