Sunday 5 June 2011

Ace reporter

I should probably explain.

I haven't been updating properly because I've got a new job as a reporter on a local newspaper. It's punishing and consumes all my time, leaving me exhausted - in my pants, on the carpet - every night.

Don't get me wrong, I love it. But basically, it's killing me and I just haven't had the energy to blog recently.

Oh, and my scanner's blown up again.

Anyway, I suppose I'm sort of still here. I do love doing this blog. But until I get used to this new life...fergedaboudit.

PS I am planning to do the mart next weekend and I WILL write a report. Promise.

7 comments:

Hurk said...

Sounds Brilliant. Is it more Daily Planet or Bugle?

James Riley said...

good stuff

LordTunley said...

I do miss the regular posts. Btw I read Bulletproof Coffin after you mentioned it a while back. Great wrong-ass mad stuff.

Colin Smith said...

Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you. I'll always enjoy dropping in to LLC, but blogs don't count where something as splendid as a splendid opportunity arises.

All the very best :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job!
See you at the Mart for a drink.
Dex

Dom said...

Thanks chaps! You are all very nice men!

Lord Tunley - You read the Orc Stain yet? I think you bought it. Could be wrong.

LordTunley said...

Yup. Read Orc Stain and loved it. Cheers for that. Also been getting into Prince Valiant at the other end of the fantasy /adventure spectrum. Beautiful, Stirring 30s stuff. Will have you pining for your non existent 30s boyhood. G