- Noooooooo: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39508 I'm the godamned Twiki!
- I asked the French chap in Gosh if comics were going up in price. He said "No...but maybe next week" At which point the owner of the shop surfaced from the depths of the manga section to put him right and tell anyone listening that comics are not going up this or next week or at any week in the near future. I felt bad for getting the French bloke in trouble, but glad to hear the positive news on pricing.
- I've now read Batman RIP. Have to say, knowing the twist before I started helped A LOT. If I'd gone in cold I'd probably have put it down after two issues worth of confusion. BUT once you know what the big secret is, well...it all makes perfect sense. More than that, it's beautiful fucking comics baby! Wowzers!
- Hellblazer #250: Dave Gibbons script pencilled by Sean Phillips! + there's a new Delano story. S'all you need to know.
- Phonogram Singles Club #1 has gone to a second print and they've made it blue! Blue?!? This comic needs to be pink I tell you! PINK!!!
- Some of the Google searches that have brought folks to London Loves Comics today:
What can I say?
It's an honour to have you all pop by.
Nighty, Night chums old and new!