Wednesday 21 March 2007

The comic book database

All hail my mighty blogging powers, I've added a link on the right hand side of the page.

Maybe I'll add some more one day, maybe not. I daren't post any REALLY good ones, you'd only run off and leave me for something better.

So for the moment join me as I marvel at the comic book database a work of wonder and a fantastic way to waste precious time.

Here are some covers I found earlier...

Any FBI approved comic must be good, right?


I saw this on someone else's website before I looked for it
on the CBD, but it's ALF raping a seal for Christ's sake
and that deserves to be shared over and over again


The sick side of my brain likes to think
Lex is laughing as he delivers this line


Is that piss dripping from the Punisher's chin?
Innocent Vietnamese villagers will pay for this!

No comments: