Friday 27 July 2007

Sinestro Corps - Enter Sodam Yat

From chapter three of The Sinestro Corps, Green Lanterns Corps #14...

Yes something makes him fucking special! This...

Oh man another glorious fanboy moment at L L C Towers!

No doubt Alan Moore was having a bit of a laugh when he slipped a character called Sodam into Tales of the Green Lantern Corps Annual #2.

"Sodam in a mainstream 80's DC comic book? Nah you'll never get away with that Al?"

But he did, and now Sodam's back and Mr Moore's prophecy outlined here is taking shape nicely.

Apparently it's been mentioned before. I've only recently returned to Green Lantern though, so I missed issue #11 of the current run which recreated the original prophecy page. Compare and contrast...

Oh and now we've got Sodam Yat, can we please have the rabid polar bear too? K thx bai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Completely I share your opinion. In it something is also to me it seems it is excellent idea. I agree with you.