Tuesday 1 June 2010

Music and madness

I made a Spotify playlist of the songs I like listening to on my headphones when I'm pissed on public transport. Some of it's a bit naff, but I like quite a lot of naff music, especially when I'm hammered. I didn't include Mariah Carey's version of All I want for Christmas, although I do listen to that a lot on night buses at Christmas. You get Sabrina though, so it's not all bad. It's HERE if you want it.

In other news...

I went to The Museum of London to check out the newly opened galleries of modern London where I snapped this shot of Ronnie Kray's 1972 painting, The Crucifixion.

Magic.

The Museum of London is Acearooney!

3 comments:

Hampers said...

Just gone through your blog and found it wonderful. Expecting some more pictures from the museum. Keep on posting.

Dom said...

Thanks wine hamper spambot

said...

Your spotify list should have
The Spotnicks' "Rocket Man."