Monday 7 June 2010

very briefly

I've been letting my imaginary audience down again.
Sorry.
I've just been too busy with life to find the time to post anything here.
Got precisely two minutes now, so here's some stuff...

COMICS: Brightest Day is really enjoyable rubbish, I must say. Finally read Captain America Reborn in trade. T'was OK. Lots of big action for Bryan Hitch to draw the heck out of. Obviously the MODOK squadron was a highlight. Still pissed about the price hike on the monthly Cap book because the backup Nomad story is piss. Currently reading Dungeon Quest by Joe Daly. It's a hoot. I'll put up some kind of proper review thingy when I have the time. Issue one of Bulleproof Coffin was fantastic too.
You probably don't know what I'm talking about.
Never mind.

GAMES: Playing Bioshock Two. Wicked. Those little sisters freak me out.

LIFE: Still can't get the lad to use the fucking potty, he just loves shitting in his pants so he does. Been applying for jobs. No luck. Might go back to uni or something stupid.

LINK: Mike Leader has gone and done a load of interviews with comic creators about cosplayers. It's here

2 comments:

pulpsfromthebothy said...

Yes I do know what you are talking about. I picked up Bulletproof Coffin also, but haven't got round to reading it yet. Looks yummy.

Michael Leader said...

Thanks for the link, Dom! Also, yes, Bulletproof Coffin was fantastic and bonkers.