Friday 2 October 2009

I ain't got nuffink!

Oh dear, this isn't going well. I mean the stay-at-home dad thing is fine, but it doesn't leave much time for the important stuff like posting blog-based bilge about comics.

To be fair, the missus is away this week, so there literally is no respite, (I'm writing this during a toddler nap), but even when she returns, I think the windows for blogging are going to be increasingly few and far between. Bah! Curse you real life!

Anyway, no shopping list again, as I haven't even had the chance to check on what comes out this week. I'll have a look later and try to pick some comics up on Tuesday. Not that there's much point. My read pile has now reached Everest-like proportions, and I fear that I may never catch up. Obviously this won't impact on my single issue habit, I'll just continue to put each week's comics in big piles until their accumulated weight causes the floor to collapse.

So there you have it. I've failed to find a spare moment to read any comics since Wednesday, I have a backlog of podcasts as long as Mr Tickle's arms, and absolutely no idea of what's going on in the big wide world of comics news. As a result, I have nothing of any interest to offer you. Yay!

Here, have a gander at this vaguely suggestive panel from Fan 4 #571...

fnnar, fnfuckingar.

No comments: